In the new edition of Accountability, the newsletter of the American Society of International Law, Alka Pradhan (with whom I went to college) has an article on Kiobel, arguing in favor of corporate liability under ATCA/ATS. It’s a good summary of the state of play on this issue – check it out!
About ATCABlogNews and Views on the Alien Tort Claims Act (a.k.a. The Alien Tort Statute) and the Torture Victims Protection Act, 28 U.S.C. § 1350.
- We've Moved wp.me/p1M4vV-4l 5 years ago
- Alien Tort Statute Link Round-Up wp.me/p1M4vV-4h 5 years ago
- Doom and gloom for Alien Tort Claims Act plaintiffs? wp.me/p1M4vV-4e 5 years ago
- Manhattan Institute podcast on Kiobel wp.me/p1M4vV-4c 5 years ago
- New ATS Suit by Ugandan activist against American Anti-Gay preacher wp.me/p1M4vV-4a 5 years ago