How does your schedule look on Tuesday, February 28? Nothing yet? Maybe you should head down to Constitution Avenue to watch oral arguments in Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co. I’ve been to SCOTUS oral arguments a couple of times, and it was interesting, to say the least. The conventional wisdom holds that cases are not won or lost at this stage, but it’s still great theater.
About ATCABlogNews and Views on the Alien Tort Claims Act (a.k.a. The Alien Tort Statute) and the Torture Victims Protection Act, 28 U.S.C. § 1350.
- We've Moved wp.me/p1M4vV-4l 4 years ago
- Alien Tort Statute Link Round-Up wp.me/p1M4vV-4h 5 years ago
- Doom and gloom for Alien Tort Claims Act plaintiffs? wp.me/p1M4vV-4e 5 years ago
- Manhattan Institute podcast on Kiobel wp.me/p1M4vV-4c 5 years ago
- New ATS Suit by Ugandan activist against American Anti-Gay preacher wp.me/p1M4vV-4a 5 years ago