– Turkish mobile giant Turkcell sues South African mobile giant MTN over alleged bribes to Iran for a cellular contract. It’s got weapons, diplomats and tons of cold, hard case. D.C. District Court complaint here.
– Prof. Eugene Kontrorovich asks what a Dutch judicial decision says about extraterritoriality and the ATS.
– Will there be a Canadian ATS?
– Prof. Thomas H. Lee takes a historical approach.
– 2nd Circuit rules on Egyptian Coca-Cola bottling plant suit first filed in 1997. In some states, that suit is old enough to drive.