About ATCABlogNews and Views on the Alien Tort Claims Act (a.k.a. The Alien Tort Statute) and the Torture Victims Protection Act, 28 U.S.C. § 1350.
- We've Moved wp.me/p1M4vV-4l 5 years ago
- Alien Tort Statute Link Round-Up wp.me/p1M4vV-4h 5 years ago
- Doom and gloom for Alien Tort Claims Act plaintiffs? wp.me/p1M4vV-4e 5 years ago
- Manhattan Institute podcast on Kiobel wp.me/p1M4vV-4c 5 years ago
- New ATS Suit by Ugandan activist against American Anti-Gay preacher wp.me/p1M4vV-4a 5 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
From UN Dispatch: Yesterday, the White House disclosed it is considering a visa request from Yemen’s feared and loathed president who wishes to have medical treatment in the United States. If Yemen’s Ali Abdullah Saleh visits New York City, he … Continue reading
The good news is that I got Yankees tickets for Christmas. The bad news is that I haven’t been very good at updating this blog. So, in an attempt to clear out my ATCABlog to-do list, here’s a recap of … Continue reading
How does your schedule look on Tuesday, February 28? Nothing yet? Maybe you should head down to Constitution Avenue to watch oral arguments in Kiobel v. Royal Dutch Petroleum Co. I’ve been to SCOTUS oral arguments a couple of times, … Continue reading
Over at PENNumbra, there are some great emanations (nyuck nyuck) about ATCA, and Kiobel in particular, in the form of an online debate. Check out all of the entries here.